Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Bittersweet

A new business has opened up in my old studio space in Dayton's historical Oregon District. I couldn't be happier for this new venture and wish them the best of luck - certainly better luck than I had! (I suppose I never really told you what happened with my studio so to make a looooong story short, I was subleasing a space with another business. I paid rent and the other business didn't. Because I was sub-leasing, we both got the boot!)

Gees, that feels like a lifetime ago and much has happened since then. I was never bitter about what happened. It all turned out for the best and better opportunities have come my way since then. Anyways, it looks like this place is going to be pretty cool. It is called the "Belle of Dayton" and will be a distillery once open.


This corner of the shop was my space....my desk literally sat right where the, for lack of a proper term, large-round-silver-thingy is sitting. 




You can read more about it here

No comments:

Post a Comment