Friday, April 5, 2013

Showhouse Updates

Remember this room?!


Yep, That's my room for the 2013 Philharmonic Showhouse. But it doesn't look like this anymore....


After the carpet was replaced, walls painted, and new track lighting installed, it now looks a little less Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory and a little more Fresh 'n Clean:


But you would already know that if you Liked my Facebook page :)  It's so much easier to post updates on there! (Who has time to write a blog these days? I know I'm struggling to keep up!)
What you wouldn't know is my inspiration for my room.

Here is a little taste of what I'm going to incorporate:








Source: lonny.com via Laura on Pinterest






Stay tuned for next week. I'll have more updates on the Showhouse, as well as a bathroom reveal I can't wait to show you.

Have a great weekend everyone! This is where I'll be spending mine:




~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment