Thursday, March 14, 2013

I promise I'm still alive!

Hello readers (and even a few new followers - welcome! I hope to get to know you better)! I miss you guys! Even though I've been on a little vacation from posting, I promise I've still be staying up-to-date reading my favorite blogs. I will get back to posting soon! Things have been crazy for me since the new year. Just to catch you up to speed:

I went back to my non-design full-time job and have recently been promoted to Director of Marketing! It's pretty exciting for me and I honestly love the company (Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors in Dayton, Ohio). I'm also thinking about going back to school (most likely in the fall) for an MBA with a concentration in marketing. I've been accepted to the University of Dayton and am meeting with an adviser for a different school tomorrow.

I still have my business and have been busier than ever! I honestly don't know how I keep up with everything (well, I haven't kept up with my blog so there's one area I'm falling behind!) but I've never been happier. My house is complete chaos right now (I'm so not even kidding....it looks like a furniture/accessories store threw up in my living room. Stuff is everywhere for the upcoming Home & Garden Show and Oakwood Showhouse!!)I'm hoping to get some photos of recent projects posted soon. Until then, Like my Facebook page where I have been posting daily updates!

I hope to back on here soon and I have some changes and improvements I'd like to do.

Until then it's back to the grind and me continuing to learn there's only so many hours in a day and only so much can get done in each of them :)

xo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment