Thursday, December 6, 2012

2012 Christmas in the Village

Yesterday I shared my design for the front porch I decorated, and today I'm sharing some more photos from the weekend. Tipp City's 2012 Christmas in the Village was a big success and a lot of fun for everyone involved.

Here are some photos of the other homes as well as the other designer's work.

This dining table was designed by Anne Rettig:


I love the idea of putting a mirror on the table to reflect more candlelight.



Dining room designed by Ashley Powell of Luken Interiors:


Love those candle holders with the beeswax candles! And plaid is always fun for Christmas.


 Dining room designed by Sharon Bledsoe along with some shots of the rest of the house:


Very sweet and elegant.





 Dining room designed by Diana Begley:


Little details make all the difference!


Floral arrangement designed by Monica Andrew Harris 




My husband Brian waving from the front porch :)


The ultimate Victorian Christmas:
This tree spun on it's base. It was so pretty! Normally Victorian is not my style but for Christmas, the more over-the-top the better!




Table designed by David Fair:


I love that the quail feathers are made from paper. Even up close you could hardly tell they weren't real. 



Even the backyards were decked out. I these landscaping details were nice. 
With Brian and I landscaping our backyard ourselves, we need all the ideas we can get!



 I hope you're getting excited for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment