Monday, June 4, 2012

Vintage Cameras Galore

I added some new items to my etsy store over the weekend. My store is still kinda pathetic in the amount of things I have for sale but it will get there one of these days!

Agfa D-6 Cadet Box Camera, Circa 1935

Argus Model 814 Super Eight Video Camera

Bell & Howell 134-G Vintage USA Video Camera 2x8mm

Clix Deluxe Bakelite Camera with original box, circa 1930's
Keystone 1934 8mm Model K-8 Video Camera with stand and stand case

Minaki vintage camera

Vintage Sekonic 53EE 8MM Video Camera with Micro Eye, circa 1960's

1960's Zenith Portable Radio, Deluxe Royal 500
For more photos or information on any of these cameras, please click the "shop" button at the top of the page. Feel free to email me with any questions! Laura@happyroost.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of vintage cameras! I think they look awesome for guys bookcases or in an office!

    ReplyDelete