Thursday, June 7, 2012

Frank Lloyd Wright inspired home outside of Cincinnati


 This home caught my attention while browsing HomeTrend's magazine online the other day.

The original article on it can be read here. 

I love the exterior of this home but the interior definitely left me feeling a little disappointed. The homeowner also owns a commercial interior design firm and this home's interior has commercial written all over it. I guess it's a matter of personal preference but I would love to see this home warmed up with some color, various textures and overall.....personality. What do you guys think?





dining room?........or conference room?

 This pool is a keeper for sure!





2 comments:

  1. I agree with you- it looks VERY commercial! But it definitely has some great bones, probably because it was inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright. And that pool.... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you... the exterior is amazing and peaceful but the interior lacks personality....


    Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

    ReplyDelete