Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Feature: Albert Hadley

Albert Hadley lived a joyful and successful life as an interior designer. Sadly, he passed away earlier this year at the age of 91 (I only hope I can make it that long!). I stumbled across this great article earlier this week which includes some advice for younger designers. That being said, I decided to honor him by making him today's Friday feature.




I love how stylish this interior from the 70's is. Goes to show that good design never gets old!




I would put this chair in my own house for sure.


Have a great weekend!

~Laura

6 comments:

  1. good design never does go out of style! thanks for the fun inspiring photos.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow bcd if you can.
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had great style! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good style is truly timeless and he proved that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The living room from elle decor is FABULOUS. I love that it's so timeless.

    Champange Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's look nice and wonderful living room.Where you can relax this kind of place.

    ReplyDelete