Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday's Updates: New Bathroom Project

 Went to the Tile Shop a couple of weeks ago with a client, yes, I'm that behind on my blog now from being sick! While I'm feeling a million times better than I was, I'm still not at 100% and still can't hear out of my left ear......it's driving me crazy :(

Anyways, The store recently changed their displays and I think they did a really great job with most of them. It's so much fun to walk around and get some different ideas.

The above tile is what we're going to be using in a bathroom project I'm currently working on. It's a small bathroom but it's going to be gorgeous!



We are also doing something very similar to this herringbone patterned floor.......



.......and a glass door like this





And here we are with a few of the selections. Can't wait to start construction!

No comments:

Post a Comment