Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Feature: David Hicks

David Hicks is an amazing interior designer with offices in Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, as well as one in L.A. You can click here to read more about him - I was surprised to see how young he is! When I see successful young designers it inspires me to keep working hard.

I love the clean lines of these usually very contemporary interiors. I love how every once in awhile there's an antique piece mixed in for good measure.














And as if that's not enough, he also does spectacular retail and commercial design:





And that's where I'm going to stop because these could go on all day. If you want to see more of his work, be sure to check out his website, www.davidhicks.com

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Those boutiques are insane!!

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure knows how to rock the oversize accessory!
    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. His work is beautiful! I loved seeing his retail work as well! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular! I go crazy for everything with Mid-century flavor and this guy knows how to add it! XoXo

    ReplyDelete