Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Feature: The Novogratz

 Most of you may already be familiar with Bob and Courtney's work from their show on HGTV "Nine by Design." However, if you're not familiar with their work, let me introduce you to their one-of-a-kind upbeat design aesthetic! I love that these interiors are bright and colorful without being cluttered. The simple backdrops and white walls allow each piece of furniture to speak for itself.

I just met some new clients last week that I think are going to be a blast to work with. They mentioned that they're inspired by this design duo so I thought I'd feature them today as a way to get my brain ticking :)













Have a great weekend!    xx, Laura

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How fun to have clients with such fabulous taste. Looking forward to seeing what you do!
    abby

    ReplyDelete