Monday, January 16, 2012

Happyroost Shop is Open!

Hello, I'm finally back after a week's hiatus from the blog world. I have a week's worth of posts stored up in my head from last week but I never had any time to actually sit down and write. This week I'm feeling more disciplined.
 

I'd like to announce the opening of my etsy shop! You can check it out here:

Happyroost Shop

Or click the "shop" link on the left hand side. I opened it last week and have already had my first sale on a Heywood Wakefield table - I'm pretty pumped about that.


Please check back often as I will be adding things all week long! And if you're sad about missing out on the great table above, here are some other goodies currently for sale:






Do any of you have etsy shops? I'd love to check it out!

~Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment