Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Living Room Makeover Update

Didn't want you to think I've forgotten about this:


It has definitely been more than two weeks for this challenge so I guess I failed miserably in that aspect. I promise, however, I have not forgotten about it. I've just had lots of other things come up with the launch of a new website, my retail space opening up, and some other going-ons that I'm sure you'll hear about soon.

To keep you from hating me too much, I wanted to show you a little sneak peak of the painted walls. They're a little crazy but everything else we're doing to the room will keep them from being over the top.

Here goes!



This space is ALMOST finished (although the photo does NOT reflect that!). Just a few odds and ends to tie up. The end result is going to be fun, funky and definitely retro.

No comments:

Post a Comment