Friday, October 28, 2011

Haunted Houses

Woo hoo! It's Friday! And it's Halloween weekend! I thought I would leave you with something for this spooktacular season (yes, I know I'm a huge dork!) and also let you know that this is my 100th blog post! I can't believe that I've managed to find so many things to b.s. write about!

These amazing photographs of abandoned homes really fit the mood of Halloween. However, I also find them sad. I wish I could buy them all, fix them all up, and show them and their ghosts some lovins! 





 




















2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post! You did a great job so far. Keep up the good work.

    By the way, these abandoned homes looked really spooky. It definitely fits the Halloween season. I am intrigued by them but I will never go inside these homes on my own. Great finds.

    Have a fantastic weekend, Laura!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree...they all have such character...they could become fabulous houses once re-freshend! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete