Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Master Bedroom Makeover Challenge

The Goal: As a wedding gift to my little sister who just got married on Saturday, I'm planning to redo their entire master suite as a surprise to them when they return home from the honeymoon.

The Challenge: The room is a pretty small room, especially for a master suite with a queen size bed. I'm also completing this work while simultaneously remodeling my own bathroom AND planning my own wedding less than a month away!

The Budget: About $150-$200??? It all depends on what I am able to use from what they already own, as well as things I give them from my own hoard of objects. Other items will be built, refurbished, or reused by yours truly :)

The Time Crunch: Bethany and Gage are honeymooning in Jamaica as I write this which means I only have 9 days left to complete everything.


Ready.........


Set..........


Go!!!!



Day 1: I snapped some "before" shots last night before touching anything:




By the end of day 1 I managed to remove all the furniture and items from the room in order to get it ready for painting:

No comments:

Post a Comment